Thursday, July 9, 2009

HELP

1-I have several more items to post pictures of but I CAN'T! I made a bunch of stuff for my sister-in-law's baby shower that I can't post until after the shower, August 1st, so please hang in there, they are AMAZING!

2-This is a call for help! Does anyone have buttons, scraps of material/fabric, old pillow cases, top sheets, tshirts, shirts, pants, skirts, towels, table cloths, anything in good condition they would like to either donate to me or have "recycled" for them thru me? Oh, if ANYONE buys Capri Suns or Kool-Aid Jammers...PLEASE think of me! Cut a slit in the very bottom (will be hidden when sewed), drain out the liquid, rinse out and donate to me! If you drink them with a straw like "normal" that's fine too but also cut the hole in the bottom to rinse them out!

THANKS! I also want to give a shout out to my first customer, Ms. Joli! THANKS for supporting my terrible habbit...there are more orders from her to come...what about you? Anything in particular you want? Need to see pictures? LET ME KNOW!

1 comment: