Friday, July 3, 2009

IT IS ALL FOR SALE!

Please bare with me as I get this site up and running! I have recently found my home INFESTED with craft bugs! So, I need your help! You tell me what you want and I'll tell you if I can make it! Below is a list of item I CAN make (pictures & prices to come).

  • Travel Pillows (the perfect size for travel or toddler's first bedtime pillow)
  • Travel Tote Bags (a simple tote bag for kids favorite travel toys)
  • Diaper Carry Case (holds 2-3 diapers & small wipe case)
  • i-Spy Bags (keeps your kids quite and occupied...GREAT for car travel, church, or doctor offices)
  • Crayon Wallet (with crayons)
  • Open Diaper Tote
  • Burp Cloths
  • Changing Pad
  • Capri Sun (or Kolaid Jammers) Totes/Bag/Coin Purse
All items are custom made. You tell me what color schemes you want and I'll make it happen.

P.S. If shipping available.

REFER A FRIEND! Refer a friend and when they purchase something and mention your name you will get a $5 coupon to be used in the purchase of ANY ITEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment