Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Skirt

Don't mind ME in this picture, this picture was taken at 4:45AM!  This new skirt I just whipped up. I've been envisioning and planning on making it for quite some time and I finally just did it!  It didn't take long.  I cut it out Tuesday night and last night I sewed it all together.  I used some of my loose gaucho pants as my "template" and just sewed.  The waist band is elastic which could probably be tighter than it currently is but I don't want it too tight because I want it to be comfortable.

I wore it to work today and it was SUPER comfy!  It's a good length too...maybe could even go a little shorter.  Overall though, I'm quite happy with it.  I used some fabric I bought at Wal*Mart a while back on their "$5 Bolt Sale."  I have the same fabric in a baby blue...I might have to make a sister skirt!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you know, just whipped up a new outfit last night...Ahh!! You rock my world! =)

    ReplyDelete